Biyernes, Hunyo 03, 2011

My first ever Longchamp Le Pliage.

I've been wanting a Longchamp Le Pliage for a long time and I can't afford to buy it till recently I found an online shop which sells Loncgchamp Bags at cheaper prices. I got myself a Large Long Handle Longchamp Le Pliage in Red Garnace. It costs P3500 with free shipping, but I decided to meet up with the shop owner which lives near my location. I had to make sure that the bag was guaranteed authentic. This is my first time buying a Longchamp and I sure do not want to be faked. Ms. Janice C. Gumabon, the owner of Jhanz OnlineShop in Facebook met me at Puregold Valenzuela. She let me take a look at the bag to make sure it was authentic. Of course I did a little research about fake Longchamp bags. The bag had the YKK zippers, the word "original" underneath the snaps, the plastic disc also found in the snaps, the care card, etc. The transaction sure was fast and it did not take more than 10 mins. Ms. Janice was really accomodating and patient with me inquiring about the bag. In person, she was a nice and friendly seller. One sure thing about her is that she is not a bogus. Over all, I am very satisfied with my bag. Let me post some pictures of the bag.



I personally recommend all of you out there who wants a Longchamp to buy one at Jhanz OnlineShop . Ms. Janice also sells Bath and Body Works Pocketbac Sanitizer and Holder.