Sabado, Hunyo 04, 2011

Bag-2-Go Cosmetic/Pen Case & Mini Gadget Sleeves

While browsing Shoppingbliss' catalog, I also went and ordered two of their other products, the Cosmetic/Pen Case and the Mini Gadget Sleeves.


The Cosmetic/Pen Case may be used as a cosmetic case to put in your make-ups and a pen case to put in your pens and school accessories. As for me, I used it for both purposes. I'm not really the girl who puts on too much make-up. A simple mascara in the eyes and cheek tint in my lips and cheeks would be enough. What I bring to school are my eyelash curler, mascara, cheek tint and lip gloss. It fits my Cosmetic/Pen Case together with my pens perfectly without bulging too much. See the pictures below.





Haha! I only have 2 pens at the moment but I forgot to put in my pencil and scissors plus my post-its. See how my make-up was kept inside the pocket nicely? The case doesn't bulge up and fits my organizer perfectly.


Another is the Mini Gadget Sleeve. It's just a pouch for your different gadgets like your iPods, cellphones and digicams. I bought one for my digicam.






Very nice, eh? Thanks again, Shoppingbliss! If you also want to grab these cases, you may want to check out Shoppingbliss in Multiply and Facebook