Sabado, Hunyo 04, 2011

Bag-2-Go Large Bag Organizer Review

So yeah, I decided to get a Longchamp Le Pliage. Unfortunately, it needs a bag shaper. I saw this online shop in Multiply that sells bag organizers which can also be used as bag shapers. When I decided I'm going to buy a Longchamp, I also thought of why not buy that bag organizer and try if the bag won't slouch and all. I've also read the reviews about the bag organizer, I was convinced and ordered one for myself.


I placed an order yesterday and the package came today. I like how the seller was advising that the Large Bag Organizer fits a Medium Le Pliage perfectly and that the Large Le Pliage would be bit bigger than the Large Bag Organizer. Here are pictures of the organizer.





It's not obvious that I adore the color Red so much, right? Haha. Kidding aside, school starts in a few days and the organizer is perfect! It holds my notebook, wallet, coin purse, digicam, cellphones, pens, etc. Look at how it shapes my bag and hold my things neatly. I am again, one satisfied customer. A big thanks to Shoppingbliss for my Bag-2-Go organizer! If you have problems shaping and organizing your bag, I recommend you to go and buy an organizer from Shoppingbliss yourself. They also have a Facebook account, click here to go and check it out.